Fast, Professional Repairs
If you’ve lived in Texas for a long time, you know that its one of the states that are most prone to severe weather. From April to June, it is not uncommon to have our share of Tornado warnings. One of the most common attributes of a severe storm is hail, which can range from marble size to baseball size. When hail falls, it has the ability to hurt your home, with the most the roof being the area that gets affected the most. Because of how big hail is and how hard it can fall from the sky, it is so important to get the help from a licensed roofer when you need roof hail damage repair in Georgetown, TX. Fortunately, there is Topps Home Services, a residential roofing company who is able to offer professional and effective hail damage repair for your roof. If it’s an emergency, please call us right away at 512-677-3811!
Signs You Need Roof Hail Damage Repair
When your roof has been damaged by hail, it’s easy to tell because your roof shingles will be bruised, cracked, or dimpled and your roof vents will be dented and broken. While it’s easy to tell if your roof has hail damage by getting on the roof, a lot of homeowners don’t feel comfortable getting on the roof to check, and we don’t advise that our clients do that. So how can you tell if you need roof hail damage repair for your Georgetown, TX roof if you can’t get on the roof? There are actually a couple of ways to tell if you need roof hail damage repair without having to get on your roof.
- Gutter Damage: If you check your gutters after a severe storm, you will be able to see if there are dents or cracks in the gutters. If there are, then your roof is most likely damaged by hail.
- Dented Siding: Another way to tell if you have hail damage is to see if your exterior walls, particularly siding, is damaged. If hail has damaged your siding it will be dented and or have holes where hail impacted the wall.
- Damaged Car: Homeowners who don’t have covered parking or a garage might see that they need hail damage roof repair if their cars are dented from hail impact.
- Equipment Dented: We have a lot of things outside that can become damaged due to hail like our air conditioning system, lawn furniture, sheds, and decks. If there are visible signs of dents and cracks that weren’t there before, there is a good chance that your roof also has damages.
- Your Neighbors: The biggest indication that you need hail damage roof repair or roof repair after a storm is if you see roofers at your neighbor’s home repairing their roof.
Don’t wait until you are dealing with roof leaks, wood rot, structural damage, and other issues brought on by hail damage—give us a call for roof hail damage repair in Georgetown, TX.
Contact Us for Roof Hail Damage Repair
When you need professional storm damage roof repair for your home, don’t hesitate to call our expert roofers. We will be able to inspect your roof and determine if roof hail damage repair is needed for your Georgetown, TX home. To make an appointment for an inspection or repairs, call us at 512-677-3811! We look forward to working with you and getting your roofing system back in great shape.